Low Density Two Part Polyurethane Resin (LDPU) has enhanced performance characteristics compared with conventional two part systems. The pre-filled resin is supplied in a twin pack pouch which provides a totally enclosed mixing system.
MEB700 – Inside each bucket 2 pouches with 3.5 litres of resin, total 7 litres (sold as 1 bucket of 7 litres)
• The combination of fillers used provides greater fluidity in the mixed resin
• This also ensures that filler dispersion is improved
• The enhanced flow characteristics allow more efficient filling in complex joint configurations
• The resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead etc.
• Can be supplied for use in both tropical and temperate climates
• Filled joints may be energised immediately if left undisturbed
• Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393)
• Tested in accordance with CENELEC Specification HD631.1